Lick of the Week

Larry Mitchell

Power User
Hi Guys,

I started posting on youtube and Facebook a Lick of the week. I am 3 weeks in and I think i can post one every week. These are not rather shatter shred licks. But ones i use more then any shred licks. If your into it I'll post them here as well and I can post the patch for each lick as well.

Thank you for listening.
Larry

I subscribed to your channel. Love watching you play.

It's funny to me when I watch these type of videos. When someone at a skill level like you have, with an easy flow to their playing tries to slow a lick down to show how it's played, I can see the extra effort required to play slooooow. hehe.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Brother Larry.

Your vibes are great & playing world-class.

Love these 'insight licks' to your modes of playing (I use one of your arpeggios as a go to)

I do wish you could do a slow motion shot of the licks (tabs are a bit much to ask)

& yes Please... post your patches :)

Keep it real
JD

ps. come back Ama.Tx & I will bring my fx8 down for ya ;)

Last edited:
Hi VinnieRice,

Yes I will be there I believe i have the same spot as last year Thursday Night Marriott Lobby 10pm with Special guest.. Not sure who yet but this will be year 5 and Andy Timmons has sat in on at least one song every year. Two years Was Andy and a impromptu Ritchie Kotzen, Wayne Living stone has sat in a few years in a row and Our own Cooper Carter has sat in once as well. Hope to see you there. :)

Hi VinnieRice,

Yes I will be there I believe i have the same spot as last year Thursday Night Marriott Lobby 10pm with Special guest.. Not sure who yet but this will be year 5 and Andy Timmons has sat in on at least one song every year. Two years Was Andy and a impromptu Ritchie Kotzen, Wayne Living stone has sat in a few years in a row and Our own Cooper Carter has sat in once as well. Hope to see you there. :)

Andy Timmons was standing next to me when we both cracked up at you playing the guitar behind your head... In the audience... In front of a very nice blonde lady!

I'll try and introduce myself if there is any chance in the midst of the madness...

Back
Top Bottom