LICK OF THE WEEK #1 | George Lynch/Warren DeMartini-style lick

ProgressiveRocco

Power User
What's up dudes! I'm back from my 60 days trip in the US, I miss it already, had so much fun!
Now it's time to get back on track\m/
I'm gonna upload a new video every week, showing some of my favorite licks:)
Today I'm starting with a pentatonic run in the style of George Lynch/Warren DeMartini, hope you'll like it! \m/

Great playing man! And I really like the way you break it down, perfect speed to follow and learn; not too slow and not too fast either. Looking forward to catching more of your vids!

Yeah, I've killed thousands with my shit vibrato. I'm working on it. :D

Excellent as always! Thank you

What a killer lick and lesson. You're very clear in your explanations and run through everything in an easy-to-digest fashion. Great job man. Hope you do more of these. Huge fan here<------------

Welcome back Rocco! I will be following your lick of the week for sure. Beautiful pics of your trip. My wife and I were fortunate enough to take a trip to San Fran/Yosemite/Lake Tahoe a few years back. Some of the most beautiful scenery we've ever seen. Yosemite was like WOW!!

hahaha thanks dudes!! :D :D

Hey Mikko! It's been way beyond all my expectations, I miss it so much, I just gotta come back asap!
I've just put together a quick video with some of my favorite pics from the trip;)

Oh man those pictures definitely remind of my own trip as well. :) Many of the same places I went to in there. We need to catch up on this. :)

Cool, glad you had a nice time here in the homeland. Probably spent most of your time in security, huh.

I'm vibrating ~~~~~~ Cool lick Rocco working on it now. I've been known to slay a few innocents with my shit vibrato and bends too.
Working on it for years always room for improvement. Subscribing to the " Lick Of The Week " YAY thanks.

Back
Top Bottom