Li-sa-X shreds some Dream Theater

That's it. I quit playing guitar.

How... how is that even possible? I play guitar longer than this girl exists and wouldn't hit even a single note of those sweeps as clean as she does.

They say that child brain's are extremely melleable, but this is just absurd. How is it even physically possible to play DT with such small hands? And make it look so ... effortless at the same time? It's looks almost like she's thinking "this is lame... let me play something that is harder!".

How I wish I could be child again.

Last edited:
I think I've been physically holding my guitar for a long as she's been alive.
Wel, not quite, but a fair bit of it. Not a chance I would ever get to playing like that.

I'm quite certain some people have brains that are better suited to some tasks. Wired differently or higher processing speed.

I hope I have something else to offer. Like an engaging personality or the ability to reach the top shelf in cupboards...

My boy is 10 too. Plays a mean game of minecraft. Couldn't care less about guitar playing. He likes elektro. Boy did he drive a stake through my heart when he first said that. I tried teaching him guitar once, but he complained the strings hurt his fingers. And it was too hard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom