LFpro switches not responding when switching quickly.

xpenno

Power User
I posted this over at the LF forums as well but thought that users over here might be able to help also.

Hi there,

not sure if this is expected behaviour or if there is a setting to help but I am finding that when I try to activate more than 1 S button in quick succession that the second will not register a state change.

Example

S15 is set to delay and S16 is set to lead boost on my axefx. I get to a lead boost and I want to activate both delay and boost so I quickly step on S15 followed by S16. If I do this too quickly then S16 doesn't register a state change on the LFpro or the AxeFX. If I press S16 again it works.

this is only a problem when stomping on multiple switches very quickly.

Any way to alter this behaviour?

Cheers

Spence

xpenno said:
I posted this over at the LF forums as well but thought that users over here might be able to help also.

Hi there,

not sure if this is expected behaviour or if there is a setting to help but I am finding that when I try to activate more than 1 S button in quick succession that the second will not register a state change.

Example

S15 is set to delay and S16 is set to lead boost on my axefx. I get to a lead boost and I want to activate both delay and boost so I quickly step on S15 followed by S16. If I do this too quickly then S16 doesn't register a state change on the LFpro or the AxeFX. If I press S16 again it works.

this is only a problem when stomping on multiple switches very quickly.

Any way to alter this behaviour?

Cheers

Spence

Have you tried lowering the button delay speed (or whatever it is called)

Thanks Java I did try this setting but it didn't help with the problem even when set to 5 or so. Voes replied over on the LF forum and he has noticed it as well and we both agree that it didn't happen pre v2 firmware. I'm going to shoot an email over to Jeff and see if he knows about it.

Cheers

Spence

Back
Top Bottom