LFP owners

Frank C

Merry X-Mass

quick question if i may for you LFP owners here, is there a way to get the AXE tuner to display on the LF?, im running Ver 9.00 on the Axe and Ver. 1.98 i think on the LFP. I did check out Jeffs vid on you tube on how to do it on the LFJ but i didnt need all the steps he did to make the tuner work properly, mine works fine the way i did it but it just wont display on the LF

Now if i could only get my Mission pedal to do the wah thing :cry: i cant believe im still fighting that thing

cheers

I have the lfp, and I believe you have to set the axe fx to send the tuner info to the lfp. It's been a while, and I don't have mine in front of me, but if you did a search you'll probably find it some where on this forum.

Thx cko, i have the axe to sysex to send all, that should be the same no? just in case i will try to have just tuner only

Frank C said:
Thx cko, i have the axe to sysex to send all, that should be the same no? just in case i will try to have just tuner only

Tuner only or none anything else can cause problems.

Frank C said:
Merry X-Mass

Now if i could only get my Mission pedal to do the wah thing :cry: i cant believe im still fighting that thing

cheers

Can you describe exactly what the problem is? and we can help you get setup. Using a Mission into the LF to control the wah block on the Axe is a fairly common configuration so I am sure many people here as well as myself can assist you and get you going. James.

Thx again ppl,

Voes, nice site i booked marked it, it looks great and it looks like something a noob like me will be referring to a lot.

James, i know its not the pedal it self, sorry i didnt mean to imply that if anyone took it that way, i have done everything i ve needed to do on the axe and the LFP by reading the Wiki and the forum here. its just im having a mental block on the whole CC controller issue that once i get it i know i will have it.

i will email or call you directly after the holidays.

anyways i have my first gig with the axe tonight (woohoo) i cant wait!! wish me luck lol

Back
Top Bottom