Bug? LFO loading to different tempo than the one stored in preset

edo

Power User
Vendor
I don't know whether this is a bug or I'm doing something wrong here, but I made a preset where I assigned an lfo modifier (set to 1/4 note) to a volume block so that it acts as a tremolo, but every I load the preset, I the lfo for some reason is not in synch, and I have to manually change from 1/4 note to a different value, then back to 1/4 note and it's in synch. I got away with it by assigning the actual LFO rate in Hz, but I thought I'd let you know about the issue when selecting the lfo tempo.

I have the lfo set to 1/8 note at 120 bpm (it would be 4KHz), but every time I load the preset, the lfo defaults at 1KHz until I manually change from 1/8 to a different value and then back to 1/8.

I have the lfo set to 1/8 note at 120 bpm (it would be 4KHz), but every time I load the preset, the lfo defaults at 1KHz until I manually change from 1/8 to a different value and then back to 1/8.
Just a random guess... Is the preset set to use Global tempo instead of preset tempo?

Just a random guess... Is the preset set to use Global tempo instead of preset tempo?

Good question. I don’t know though, because the delays are fine with the preset tempo. wouldn’t global tempo affect delays too?

Good question. I don’t know though, because the delays are fine with the preset tempo. wouldn’t global tempo affect delays too?
It would... I guess if the tempo shows what you expect then it doesn't matter whether it's global or per preset. So my idea is probably not relevant...

Back
Top Bottom