LF+ Pro+

cool idea with the programmable luminated IA displays ... ;) Diferent Colours help - but i doubt yu can read the letters, if you stand before the unit ;) But ... wow ... coooool idea!

cool idea with the programmable luminated IA displays ... ;) Diferent Colours help - but i doubt yu can read the letters, if you stand before the unit ;) But ... wow ... coooool idea!

I don't have an issue reading the letters. A couple of background colors can make it hard to read.

Incidentally, I thought I was going to have to upgrade from my 12+ to the Pro+, mostly to have a lot of looper functionality with any patch. But, truthfully, the Axe looper is STILL lame compared to the competition. I broke down and got myself a Boomerang III + sidecar and now, no need for an upgrade. It tok a LONG time to come to the conclusion that the AXE cannot be a 'do it all' box for me (I've had an Ultra since, I think '07). My TC Electronics D-Two delay is also making a return appearance, due to my continuing frustration with the spillover problem. Now that I've come to that conclusion, I am more at peace. Just gotta figure out the ideal layout for boomerang, LF12+, volume-wah, and 2 expression pedals. And OMG does the 'rang demolish the Axe looper. I wish the Axe team were as devoted to FX as they are to amp modeling, but that's their bread and butter, and their bragging rights.

Incidentally, I thought I was going to have to upgrade from my 12+ to the Pro+, mostly to have a lot of looper functionality with any patch. But, truthfully, the Axe looper is STILL lame compared to the competition. I broke down and got myself a Boomerang III + sidecar and now, no need for an upgrade. It tok a LONG time to come to the conclusion that the AXE cannot be a 'do it all' box for me (I've had an Ultra since, I think '07). My TC Electronics D-Two delay is also making a return appearance, due to my continuing frustration with the spillover problem. Now that I've come to that conclusion, I am more at peace. Just gotta figure out the ideal layout for boomerang, LF12+, volume-wah, and 2 expression pedals. And OMG does the 'rang demolish the Axe looper. I wish the Axe team were as devoted to FX as they are to amp modeling, but that's their bread and butter, and their bragging rights.

I think that the FX issues are due more to processor limitation issues. So it's not that they are ignoring the FX section. I think they're real good.

Whoa, I just now noticed the JR+ is missing the 9th IA switch. I understand all the configurability, but hmmm, I liked that 1 button to do the other stuff.

Keep in mind that you also have an extra 2 external controller jacks. If you're used to only 2 jacks, you can use the new ones to add another 2 switches to the controller. I'm building my own 2-switch external controller for a total cost of $30. Combined with the extra button functionality, I'll have far more control here than I eer did with my Jr.

I use all capital letters and stay away from the blue background for things I need to read (blue is reserved for Reverb now).

I just went with the LF+12. I have no problem seeing the LEDs :-D

In all seriousness, I simply use the SEVEN different colors to indicate to myself what's going on with each switch. F

Also, the menu can be accessed (in the 12 at least) by pressing buttons 2 and 3 simultaneously, (almost) eliminating the need for a separate menu button like in the Jr.

Now, I also used the 2 and 3 second hold for additional features in the Jr. For me, the ease of programming second functions on each switch and switching pages, makes up for the missing menu button on the JR+.

I thought it might have had eight exp ped ports :( .. Nah kidding. 24!! Wow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Actually, I can see a use for more than 4 Ports if you want to use 3 Mission pedals with toe switches. Yeah, that's a lot, I admit. Since the mfc can handle that, I thought the bigger lf+ might expand that.

I might have been interested if this thing had Ethercon. I can't believe they went from Ethercon to regular PCB mounted jacks on their "Pro+" series.
Too bad.

Back
Top Bottom