• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

LF+ Looper setup

Tone_Loc

Can someone please point me to ways of setting up the Looper function on the LF+?

What specifically do I need to put in the programming lines? Ive tried setting up IA's with the corresponding CC# to the particular function, with on off values but nothing I've tried seems to work.

I know I'm missing something fundamental so any help is appreciated.

Tone_Loc

I found you need to group Rec and Play IAs, this corrects alot of issues with syncing ia states.
Thanks Paul but could you give me a bit more detail please?

So do you create another IA that combines the 2 IA's? Sorry but I've never used the Looper function with a foot controller before so any specifics would help. I just assumed that you program an IA for the corresponding looper function and it would work.

Top Bottom