LF+ JR+ will not connect to editor software (Mac)

AZG

Experienced
So I finally received my LF+ JR+ friday but the editor can not connect to the LF+ with my MacBook running the latest version of OS X. Installed the latest driver and editor software and verified the USB cable is fine. Verified the LF+ connects to my friends Windows 7 computer. My Axe-Fx II, Zoom G3, audio interface and other USB devices all work fine with my Mac. Unable to do anything with it as things currently work. How do I get this thing to connect to my Mac so I can get it to do something other than be an expensive paper weight? :(

So I finally received my LF+ JR+ friday but the editor can not connect to the LF+ with my MacBook running the latest version of OS X. Installed the latest driver and editor software and verified the USB cable is fine. Verified the LF+ connects to my friends Windows 7 computer. My Axe-Fx II, Zoom G3, audio interface and other USB devices all work fine with my Mac. Unable to do anything with it as things currently work. How do I get this thing to connect to my Mac so I can get it to do something other than be an expensive paper weight? :(
I just heard back from FAMC. They plan on updating the driver today because some Mac users are having driver issues with the G2 boards. Hope it works, because the thing looks really pretty with all the colorful lights :eek-new:

Back
Top Bottom