LF+ JR+ IA States / External Device Sync Problem

vaultnaemsae

Inspired
Another coupe of LF+ questions.

My LF+ JR+ is programmed to use 6 pages: Home, Presets, Scenes, FX1, FX2, Looper.
The 2 FX pages have IA slots for FX ON/OFF. It's all working basically fine but I can't figure out how to get the state of the FX to sync automatically. When an FX page is loaded, the LEDs are not activated. They need to be clicked to activate (green) and then deactivate (red).

I would like these to sync automatically so I can see visually whats happening in each Axe-FX preset. Is this possible?

Also the external device sync feature freezes every single time I try to load data from the axe. Any ideas?

This unit is a freaking nightmare but I love the size of it and the idea that I could do almost anything with it...if only it would do what I want it to.

Might just add that despite everything I had heard FAMC support have been awesome. I encountered firmware/editor, expression port and page setup issues all in the space of a week but they've been all over it helping to find solutions. They answer quickly and Jeff has even stepped up to assist. Hooray for FAMC!

Back
Top Bottom