LF Cool baritone or multiscale (6 string) - advice ?

Raimondas

Hi guys,

i already have Solar 6 poplar burl baritone and i love it, but i want 1 more baritone which would as cool as the solar and doesnt matter how much it would cost !

currently im looking at Balaguer - thinking of ordering a custom 27" baritone to use for Drop A, 6 string....

but i dont really enjoy the fact that i will need to wait for 6 months for it to be made - any advice or your findings in any cool 6 string baritones or multiscales available on the market to buy ?

Love it. What pickups are you running?

Im actually pretty impressed with the stock pickups at first blush. I had a 50s style JM (just sold to my brother) and the middle and neck positions sound like a JM whereas the bridge has a very humbucker type vibe.

Mine came tuned to B, and has less tension than my 25" scale prs in C somehow. I need calipers as they must be a light set with a beefier 6th string. Playability is great, the neck is 86-96 C which is right in my wheelhouse.

Only thing is they only made these from 2016-2018.

Im actually pretty impressed with the stock pickups at first blush. I had a 50s style JM (just sold to my brother) and the middle and neck positions sound like a JM whereas the bridge has a very humbucker type vibe.

Mine came tuned to B, and has less tension than my 25" scale prs in C somehow. I need calipers as they must be a light set with a beefier 6th string. Playability is great, the neck is 86-96 C which is right in my wheelhouse.

Only thing is they only made these from 2016-2018.
Yeah, they are in really high demand and fetch a pretty ridiculous price (for a squier) on the used market

Back
Top Bottom