LF+12+: Tap Tempo (blink) and Tuner (main LCD) from same IA switch?

JSXtremist

Inspired
I'm having trouble getting this to work right. I'd like both Tap Tempo and Tuner of the Axe-Fx to be accessible from the same IA switch on the LF+12+ with real-time status of both visible on the controller (persistent tempo blink on the switch display and tuner shown on the main LCD if the same switch is held). I know 'Send Realtime Sysex' on the Axe-Fx must be set to ALL for it to transmit the Tempo and Tuner data, and to NONE when working in the Liquid Foot Editor. Could someone help me set this up? Thanks!

Last edited:
I don't know if this is helpful but I have multiple instances of a double function switch (Function 1 = TAP TEMPO, Function 2 = TUNER) on my LF+JR+'s page layout. I had to turn off the flashing of the smaller display as it keeps losing sync. Now my STATUS light flashes for visual confirmation of TT and is reliable. The TUNER is set to 'Trigger' so a long press triggers it and displays the status on the big screen. The TAP TEMPO always stays on the 1st line. Despite people's insistence not to do this, I can say that it works just fine. I could take a look at your programming for you but I expect that FAMC support will be more helpful than I!

Back
Top Bottom