Lexicon PCM70: Pan & Circular Delays + TC1210 Chorus

New versions of the blocks sound lovely - the Circular Delay has that wonderful "fluffy" tone going on with the diffusion.

Great work, I need to match it to FX8, someone please can send screenshots of the settings ? when i import the BLNK files on fractool I still can't see the "effect type" and it will be much easier for everyone ! thanks a lot. + on some units like FX8 it dos'ent has 2 blocks of multidelays, any solution ?

Last edited:
Is that the same settings like this one on this post ?
I don't know, but settings sure were simply copied by many as (AFAIK) it is based on settings Luke used and never changed. If you wanna use Tap Tempo on it, maybe you can, but he didn't.

guitarnerd and Bob Bradshaw provided lists for delay settings that were used in the studio or for live up to a certain point, but after that he just used the same few presets, AFAIK.

Is that the same settings like this one on this post ?
Sorry for the late reply. I have a regular delay block doing the pan delay preset attached to the first post of this thread. What Leon was using there is probably what all of us used before we could measure the actual units. In other words, just copying the settings from PCM70. That won't give you the most realistic emulation though, since the values don't translate.

Question for the Fractal experts. Can the blocks on the first post be DL'd and put into the FM9 or is the an FX-III only thing? Just seeing this post and would love to import to FM9, but don't want to try it without input from more experienced Fractal users. Many thanks.

Found this post. How does the 1210 block do with the Rush type stuff? I know Alex used this for many years. Is it the same type sound?

Back
Top Bottom