Levels Issue

ssmorga78

Experienced
Ok, I need some help trying to figure this issue out. For some reason, on every patch I setup.... I end up with the Right output being about 5-8dB less than the Left output. I have checked everywhere that I know to check, but keep coming up scratching my head and at a loss. I can not figure this out at all. I am going to attach a preset so that maybe someone can give me some help figuring this out. I never had this issue with my Axe FX II, but have had this issue since day one with my AX8. Honestly, it's not a MAJOR issue for me since I run mono live, but it just bugs me and I would like to get it fixed for recording purposes and on the off chance I run stereo live.

Attachments

• DC30 Trial 2.syx
    23.3 KB · Views: 2
the preset has the same level coming out in Left vs Right for me. it's probably something after the AX8, or the cables.

the preset has the same level coming out in Left vs Right for me. it's probably something after the AX8, or the cables.

Good to know Chris.... thanks for checking it out for me. It might be my interface I am using between the AX8 and the computer. I know it's not the cables as they are the same ones I used with my Axe II and never had an issue with them. I had to buy an interface when I got the AX8, so that might just be the culprit.....

Good to know Chris.... thanks for checking it out for me. It might be my interface I am using between the AX8 and the computer. I know it's not the cables as they are the same ones I used with my Axe II and never had an issue with them. I had to buy an interface when I got the AX8, so that might just be the culprit.....
so... what interface is it?

Back
Top Bottom