Level in Amp block changing???

Hi there, hey I'm finding that when I adjust my level in the amp block and store it, it keeps reverting back to the default setting. I have recently introduced an MFC, I dont know if that has anything to do with it. Any ideas would be muchly appreciated.

Cheers

No not using axe edit but I think I worked it out though, it seems that the level in the amp block is also affected by the level in the dynamics page. I was experimenting with adjusting levels in different parts of the chain and yeah when I changed the level in the dyn page it changed the level in the amp block.

Thanks mate

No not using axe edit but I think I worked it out though, it seems that the level in the amp block is also affected by the level in the dynamics page. I was experimenting with adjusting levels in different parts of the chain and yeah when I changed the level in the dyn page it changed the level in the amp block.

Thanks mate
it's not "affected" by the Level control in the Dynamics page, it's actually the same parameter. you'll find it three times...PWR page, Dynamics and Mix page.

it's not "affected" by the Level control in the Dynamics page, it's actually the same parameter. you'll find it three times...PWR page, Dynamics and Mix page.

Yeah I worked that out when I said affected I meant it did the same thing it's just the way I worded it. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom