Letterkenny

Ha! Haven't seen that since I was overseas. The writing on that show always struck me as pretty phenom. Great source of one liners.

I haven't made it past episode three. Hilarious. But the Fartbook epidsode didn't do it for me. LOL.
It gets so much better. The "riff on a word" thing is consistent through all seasons; it's part of their improv comedy routine. But the stories get way, way better as the seasons progress. The hockey player duo get much less annoying as well.

It's filthy humour though. And that never changes.

It gets so much better. The "riff on a word" thing is consistent through all seasons; it's part of their improv comedy routine. But the stories get way, way better as the seasons progress. The hockey player duo get much less annoying as well.

It's filthy humour though. And that never changes.
I know! The guys in my band, all significantly younger than me love the show. Part of it is that - an age thing and my wife watching with me! Super guy toilet humor. I can relate, but my wife gets a little, "Really???" LOL. I love the word play thing! Brilliant. The band tells me the same thing. The story really develops.

I know! The guys in my band, all significantly younger than me love the show. Part of it is that - an age thing and my wife watching with me! Super guy toilet humor. I can relate, but my wife gets a little, "Really???" LOL. I love the word play thing! Brilliant. The band tells me the same thing. The story really develops.
Wait until you get to the episodes with Shoresy in them. :D

Back
Top Bottom