Let's see your favourite guitar!

cant decide between this

or ...

Blue wins hands down! My question is my Suhr classic wammy does not stay in tune when trying some EVH type craziness or even some gentle trem. Does this one, and do you wish you would have opted for a Floyd with this one?

Blue wins hands down! My question is my Suhr classic wammy does not stay in tune when trying some EVH type craziness or even some gentle trem. Does this one, and do you wish you would have opted for a Floyd with this one?
well ... I actually think this type of tremolo is not the best for some crazy EVH or even Vai whammy bar tricks but mine stays in tune quite well. Actually have a suhr classic, and I play lots of Jeff Beck tremolo tricks in that one, and never got a problem. Still, next one will have tremolo just to go wild :p ... thinkin about koa and tremolo ... we ll see :)

My fav
9ejemara.jpg

Not my favorite (yet) but my newest :)
This is a real racer. Tried one a few monts ago and was sold, finally found exactly the one of my choice.
Peavey EVH Wolfgang. Arched top, birdseye maple neck and a sound....whoa!

PeaveyWolfgang_zps8096507f.jpg

I bought a Steinberger GM4TA a year ago for $2400 I'd say it has increased in value.
Took me weeks to sort out the transtrem which the saddles were mixed around.

It's fairly involved setting these up and when the strings stretch out you need to re calibrate

Transposing is wicked fun
My Steinberger ZT3 has a really useful transtrem 3

Yeah... I love my Steinberger and especially the TransTrem. But yeah, setting up the transposing function is kinda tedious. Other than that, it's probably been my favorite feeling trem bridge as it's very smooth feeling.

My RR1T is my favorite. RIP Randy! It's had a little battle damage since this picture was taken, but it still is my baby...

rr1_fence.jpg

002_0CRZDF8A8G9R82U.jpg

My go-to axe: a stock CU24 from dunno-what-year. It plays great, sounds great, It's the one I compare all other guitars to, the one I use to test new gear/patches etc.
I have 2 other very nice PRSi and a Suhr but I play this one 75% of the time.

I recently put a set of WCR Godwoods in the one below b/c I didn't like the stock PRS #6 PuPs. I'm still evaluating that change...

094E4FAE-7E2B-43A3-A4D0-3B00DC4C2412.JPG

I don't consider myself a "PRS guy" by any means except: Damn, his guitars play so well! I love the necks, the scale length, the wood. Maybe I am a PRS guy but won't admit it?

That's a really great looking singlecut. Is there a load of difference between the older singlecuts before the were sued by Gibson, to what's coming out now? I've never really paid any attention to them until recently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just picked this one up yesterday -- so she automatically goes to the front of the line

Gibson CS 336

IMG_0663_zps88e73772.jpg

Got this on blk Friday. Pretty cool axe. Tuning wasn't stable until I replaced the two wood screws in the lock nut with ones a little thicker.
Also my first guitar with a zero resistance setup, a little stiffer to drop the bar but the payback is a guitar that behaves more like a stop tail piece when doing bends.
attachment.php

Attachments

• DV016_Jpg_Large_1352132364078_A.jpg
    DV016_Jpg_Large_1352132364078_A.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 258
Back
Top Bottom