Let's see your favourite guitar!

Wow, a wife that supports GAS. You're a lucky man. What did you get her for her birthday? A Les Paul perhaps?;)

Yeah, she's a keeper. The year before she surprised me with a Peavey Wolfgang Standard. Fortunately, she doesn't ask for much in return...although her purse collection far outnumbers my guitar collection.

Honeymoon phase is over and I still absolutely love my new Parker!!!

te14Zzo.jpg

X5oSKhs.jpg

5nCAyUv.jpg

Yeah, she's a keeper. The year before she surprised me with a Peavey Wolfgang Standard. Fortunately, she doesn't ask for much in return...although her purse collection far outnumbers my guitar collection.

It is shocking what some of those purses can cost.

Ha, you're not kidding! I didn't even know who or what Gucci or Luis Vuitton were before I got married. I kinda wish I still didn't. But then again, she didn't know who Cliff Chase was before we were married, so it's an expensive trade-off. And at least she can't really get on me when the GAS kicks in. :)

I've done a lot of repair on dents, dings and scratches; I always redo the back of the necks with micro-mesh to remove that tacky feel that 90's PRS guitars can have. I am particular about the shoulders of the neck fingerboard; so I roll them by hand. This guitar has been refretted by my trusted luthier Tom Pellerito. Medium Jumbo for me.

hey scott, ive been going to tom since 1986. he's the best hugger in the business!!! haha

I think my Lentz T is my all time favorite electric guitar. But I have been playing this one recently...

Saul Koll Super Glide Almighty

I asked Saul to build me his take on the classic ES335, but in his Glide body shape, with a gold top. I left many items on the spec sheet blank and told Saul to use his sense of style. "Make it cool", I said.

It sounds incredible. And is very comfortable to play, standing or seated.

super_body.png

Yeah, I know what you mean.
I just bought my wife areal expensive ring and once she got it sized and gold added, they appraised it at 3 times more. I can't wait till payback, comes around, because it always comes around...:encouragement:

Last edited:
That is absolutely GEORGEROUS!!!!!! What does the headstock look like?
Thanks! Although it was not originally planned that way, this was my 50th birthday present. It has seen only two gigs, but at least I know this guitar responds to high volume like a nice old 335 and does the controlled feedback thing beautifully. I've never gotten along with the large 335 body, so this is my way be able to enjoy the things that a 335 can do.

The Koll headstock has a Jazz box vibe. Tuners have grained ivoroid buttons. All of the binding on the guitar is grained ivoroid.
super_head.png

superneck_14.png

Super_FretDetail_800x600.JPG

super_incase2.png

super_in_case1.png

Back
Top Bottom