Let's see those FM9 rigs!

Yes sir. Works great and wont tip over. It is a flag pole mount I found at Lowes. The hole was a little large so I also used a piece of copper pipe.

Nice....! I've been saying for decades now I need to do exactly this lol; I know a guy who also has a mic stand mount on his pedalboard. It saves so much space and is a major 'quality-of-life' feature...

Still working on it. Already moved right expression between the FM9 and FC-6, but no pics yet.

Cool....I have an FM9 on the way and was just thinking how sweet it would be to put it on a board with an FC6 along with my two expression pedals.

How long is that board? My current FM3/FC6 board with two Mission pedals and room for handles is 36" which is getting pretty wide....

Pedaltrain classic 2 that I used for my AX8 for 4 years. I don’t really use a wah that often and have never used it as a volume so I just went without it right now to go to my Shure wireless.

Patch panel on front is a bracket from BTPA with connections I made. I’ve always preferred a panel to keep it cleaner and to save the ports on the unit too.

I’ve tried larger boards and feel like a 28” x 12” would be the perfect size. I have a JR Max that I used for my fm3+fm6 board plus expression and wireless and it was just so heavy and cumbersome and really took up a lot of space on smaller bar stages.

I went back and forth on doing the metro 24 backpack everyone’s getting but my rig gets tossed in a trailer a lot and the pack for this can be handled by techs and I wouldn’t think twice about it.
A57B85B3-89EA-4C74-B01C-67FBBB65F0A3.jpeg3E40C47E-3E48-4E18-BB90-5E74DE528E12.jpeg

Pedaltrain classic 2 that I used for my AX8 for 4 years. I don’t really use a wah that often and have never used it as a volume so I just went without it right now to go to my Shure wireless.

Patch panel on front is a bracket from BTPA with connections I made. I’ve always preferred a panel to keep it cleaner and to save the ports on the unit too.

I’ve tried larger boards and feel like a 28” x 12” would be the perfect size. I have a JR Max that I used for my fm3+fm6 board plus expression and wireless and it was just so heavy and cumbersome and really took up a lot of space on smaller bar stages.

I went back and forth on doing the metro 24 backpack everyone’s getting but my rig gets tossed in a trailer a lot and the pack for this can be handled by techs and I wouldn’t think twice about it.
View attachment 91761View attachment 91760

I have one of these full of pedals that hasn't been used in a while. This gives me an idea. Thanks!

You guys are making some cool boards…
But man, they’re big lol. Idk if I wanna go down that route again. On the other hand, it is nice to have everything on one platform (FM9, expression pedals, wireless base, etc).

This! It's why the FM3 is perfect for me. I have a vocal board and also am prone to
run some other pedals/effects/loopers from time to time. Having an FM9 with an
EXP pedal or two, and then a separate vocal board is HUGE! That dilemma has my
FM9 sidelined for the time being.

Nice! I used those twist-lock power connectors for power in/out on my Temple boards. Took a while to find reasonably-priced 2' cables to jump power from board to board, but it really makes power connections solid and easy....

Nice! I used those twist-lock power connectors for power in/out on my Temple boards. Took a while to find reasonably-priced 2' cables to jump power from board to board, but it really makes power connections solid and easy....
its great to have when its at the front of the stage. I use powercon on any racks i build too for the daisy chaining ease (blue to white)

its great to have when its at the front of the stage. I use powercon on any racks i build too for the daisy chaining ease (blue to white)
I have a gray plug on the last item in the chain, so that the order is switchable. Could fit a lava lamp with one of the plugs, I suppose....

This is really cool. Can you elaborate on your in/outs a bit more? Power in is a standard extension cord, or IEC? How is the wires powered? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom