Let's see those FM9 rigs!

Better for the module connectors to take wear and tear from plugging and unplugging and getting bumped or stepped on than the connectors on the unit itself....
That was part of my thinking.

The first time I took my FM3 out to play, a drunk singer stepped on the XLR going to the FRFR, and broke it. Luckily only the pins in the XLR’s shell were bent and the modeler was fine. I figure the less the connector sticks out, the smaller the target.

Does anyone know if a Temple board with the FM9 will fit in a Temple hard road case? Wondering if it will be too tall to close the lid.

They are really cool boards, made me want to run out and build one! They aren't cheap, close to a grand for the one that fits an FM9 with the lid! not to mention the weight after putting one together, might need a dolly to haul it around.8d0f5f_951be5f7193140eeab113453cdc94a73~mv2.jpeg

X26 Fractal FM9 $851 Canadian. Plus $75 Canadian to ship to Midwest USA.

https://www.pivotalpedalboards.com/product-page/x26-fractal-fm9

It is very nice, but priced out of my league. I only use 1 Mission Pedal with mine.
Yup! that is really hard for me to justify, I thought about doing a small one but they are pretty proud of that one two @ $485+ I'm just not interested in spending that kind of money on a pedalboard. I might try and make one though... Hum.

Back
Top Bottom