Let's see those FM9 rigs!

Why not move the FM9 and wah to put the wah under your right foot?

Or is it one of those "I will do him left-footed." Red from That '70s Show via Inigo Montoya kinda things?
I just ended up learning to use wah left footed because even with just an FC-12, I liked the volume close on the right and
ended up liking the wah on the left close on the other side. I don't use the wah but maybe 20% of a night or less, and
it really wasn't that hard to learn to crank it left footed. Now it's more out of my way and I have less accidents than I did
with the traditional Vol+Wah on the right side.

I just ended up learning to use wah left footed because even with just an FC-12, I liked the volume close on the right and
ended up liking the wah on the left close on the other side. I don't use the wah but maybe 20% of a night or less, and
it really wasn't that hard to learn to crank it left footed. Now it's more out of my way and I have less accidents than I did
funny iwas just thinking about doing this, switching wah to the left foot..it is kinda awkard but have to get used it.

So, #2, then.... 😊

Back
Top Bottom