Let's see those FM3 rigs!

Ive got one coming straight from the Fractal Warehouse within the week. First upgrade in half a decade using Fractal gear. Year's fly. I remember having my ultra and being red in the face nervous (all alone) haha reading the manual and feeling like I overestimated my capabilities as a tone shaper. After the shock settled and I just tried to go with the basics of dropping an amp and cab in the chain touch of reverb and play. You can get addicted real quick off just that simple of a setup.

Deffo want to get better at shaping my tone and learn how to mix better. Next couple goals in this tone search

Just waiting for some screws and some more compact cables, but this is it. Typically running into a QSC K10 for personal monitoring. Really loving this little rig!

Attachments

• FM3 Rig.jpg
    FM3 Rig.jpg
    585.1 KB · Views: 123
This is my FM3/FC-12/EV-1 setup for where I only use it for effects. There is a little noise added when the amp's effect loop is active, but it is not bad, and it is pretty awesome that I do not need power at my pedal board, or really even need a pedal board anymore. I was thinking about getting an AF3, but really the FM3 does everything that I want or need currently. The FM3 switches all the settings on the Rivera via midi.

IMG_7344.jpgIMG_7343.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom