Let's see those FM3 rigs!

What pedalboard is that?
Temple Audio Duo 17
Very nice! And you used heat shrink, extra points!! I wish I could use the 17" board but I can't fit my GLXD receiver. So I added a Big Sky and a Bigshot (which goes to the 1/4" patch panel) for switching guitars. I'll take off 1/2 a point because your right angle power cable goes the wrong way :tearsofjoy:.You can't access s/pdif or USB
In fact just the spdif is missing... Look:

20210314_210921.jpg

Both connectors (power and USB) are angled, all recycled from my old Axe Fx 2 patchbay.

Give me my points back!!! 😁😁😁

Bye!!

Hi - Is any of you using a G50 under a temple audio board just showing the antennas to save space?

Does it cause any interference like that - look forward to any pic that may help

Thanks

The quality of the sound will be as good as the weakest link on the path of the signal. In that pic, the weakest link is the Zoom MS-70. I hope you put it there only for the picture, not for actually using it ;)
I know. It’s mostly sentimental because I’ve bought and sold so many pedals over the years and that’s the only one that’s stayed.

love it!! sleek and functional. how did you affix the fm3? Did you take off the rubber feet?
Yeah, everything that I could is fixed to the board via screws going into the back of the plywood: FM3, voes MX-5 (against voes own recommendation 😬), both exp pedals, and the little headphone amp in the upper right. I countersunk all the holes in the back of the plywood, so that the board would sit flat on the ground. I think the only things that aren't hard screwed into the board are the little XLR to TS transformer on the lower left, and the power strip on the upper left. (and the footswitch on top of the voes mbox, which is in between those two)

I also routed a bunch of space under the FM3 to allow easy cable routing and good airflow. And routed an area for the mission exp pedal, haha, to make it sit level with the volume pedal. The previous incarnation of this board had the exp pedal and the volume pedal side by side, and the headphone amp down next to the MX-5, but I found that position a little more awkward with my heel often getting too close for comfort to the headphone amp. So I swapped them.

There's also a nice handle cutout I made on the right side of the board so I could carry it easily without a bag/case. It's just a touch too deep for a 12x24 case; about 12 3/4" deep. I'm gonna trim off about 1/2" off the front soon, we'll see if that lets me cram it into my old hard case. Not that i have any flying gigs coming up soon... :-/

Back
Top Bottom