Let's see those FM3 rigs!

My rehearsal setup. Live I use in-ears & no floor monitor 90% of the time.
mKM8s3W.jpg

Thats a supper awesome rig, question... are any of your FC12 presets controlling your strymon and Eventtide H3 prams?
The FC are not midi controllers, so they can't directly control other gear. They can trigger the Axe Fx or FM3 to send midi either via the Control Switch midi or the Scene Midi block.

Perfect size, love it! 🤘🏻🔥🤘🏻

FM3
Mosky 2 switch
Expression Pedal (former Wha pedal... my first pedal 😁)
View attachment 80703
View attachment 80704View attachment 80705View attachment 80706View attachment 80707
Very nice! And you used heat shrink, extra points!! I wish I could use the 17" board but I can't fit my GLXD receiver. So I added a Big Sky and a Bigshot (which goes to the 1/4" patch panel) for switching guitars. I'll take off 1/2 a point because your right angle power cable goes the wrong way :tearsofjoy:.You can't access s/pdif or USB

IMG_3223.HEIC.jpeg

Very nice! And you used heat shrink, extra points!! I wish I could use the 17" board but I can't fit my GLXD receiver. So I added a Big Sky and a Bigshot (which goes to the 1/4" patch panel) for switching guitars. I'll take off 1/2 a point because your right angle power cable goes the wrong way :tearsofjoy:.You can't access s/pdif or USB

View attachment 80711
What brand are those XLR and Midi connectors?

Oh hell, might as well go into a little detail.

Power: the Shure, Strymon and Radial are powered by a Cioks supply made for Temple. That and the FM3 go to the Temple power inlet. It all powers up with the flick of a switch.

Audio Signal: the wireless goes to the 1/4" Temple connector panel. That gets jumped before going to the Bighot switcher (this way I can insert another pedal by removing the jumper cable and patching it in and I still have an open power connection on the Cioks). I plug instrument 2 into the side panel that says FM3. That goes to Input 2 of the switcher. The Big Sky is patched thru the FM3 in/out 2 along with midi control.

The exp pedal and switcher are self explanatory but I did run the FAS link to the left side panel. Nothing gets (dis)connected from the FM3. I can add an FC with controllers and leave this out of sight or just use this board. So live I'm wireless, when using it at home I plug into CH2 of the Radial from the side inputs.

IMG_3228.heic.jpegIMG_3229.heic.jpegFullSizeRender.heic.jpeg

Super tidy board @brianv4, just awesome.

I would love to get USB and the 2 XLR’s to the side of my Temple board Like yours.
Would you mind sharing what is needed to complete that ?
thanks man.

What brand are those XLR and Midi connectors?
This is the midi cable (it's adjustable for up or down): Amazon product ASIN B07D7566QC

These are the XLR connectors. They're called low-profile XLR's by ProCo. You can adjust the cable to any angle. I didn't buy the cable from Sweetwater, too expensive. Once I found these connectors I used Google so I could use my own cable (Beldon 2200):

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/de...MmMxFeW1ViS4Vkz9xaEaAthfEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Last edited:
Super tidy board @brianv4, just awesome.

I would love to get USB and the 2 XLR’s to the side of my Temple board Like yours.
Would you mind sharing what is needed to complete that ?
thanks man.
Thanks. All you need are the XLR connectors, some cable and soldering skill. The USB connector on the side is from Temple Audio BUT it's not connected to the FM3, it's for charging my Shure wireless transmitter and/or iphone/ipad.

Underneath, the Cioks power supply (also need the PowerMod adaptor), Shure USB charger and FM3 are plugged into a small power strip that goes to the Temple Audio power inlet. And yes I lose points for no shrink wrap but it's easier to make a repair without it.

FullSizeRender.heic-1.jpegFullSizeRender.heic-2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom