Let's see those FM3 rigs!

Yup, totally get why it’s not there, just commenting that I personally would’ve preferred it. (If any of you beta testers wanna swap your monkey bar FC-6 with mine... :p)
FWIW, the monkey tie-off bars on the FM3 (and on prototypes of the FC’s) aren’t as big as the one on the AX8. You can’t wrap your hand around them like you can on the AX8, so it’s not a particularly good place to grab.

This is what happens to a guy who has to leave right after his FM3 is delivered for 2 days, so excuse the pile. :(, working sucks, LOL
I set up the I/O in just a few seconds, it goes to my small mixer now so I had Cans on. Took the pre loaded presets for a 15 minute run.
Really great !!, a lot of very usable stuff right away. These have come al long way since the Ultra, great work Matt. I am very happy with the unit so far...but I have not even scratched the surface yet. Come on SUNDAY !!!
Ps is there a setting for resolution rate , CAB block, ?? Could not see that in FM Edit. Thx !Poy36THPQ7iC1mcT0Uzc6w.jpg

This is what I'm running in the studio at the moment, but I will gig with only the FC6, or even just the FM3. I like to keep it simple (despite what many might assume).

87480148_3043636535681079_4064141966667939840_o.jpg

it is the 310. I just recently got it to point at my drummer at rehearsals and just brought it home for FM3 day.
I’ll be doing much more extensive testing after my gig on Wednesday (for which I will use AX8).
‘For years I used TS210’s before I got the Friedman. What I noticed immediately is that the Friedman weighs 58 lbs so it no longer comes to rehearsals or gigs, it stays at home. Also it only has a single input. And it is unbelievable loud, so two of them in stereo would be insanity in my living room. 5/5 stars for cool 0/5 for practicality.

I can tell you it didn’t help the AX8 when comparing the units. AX8 with all my tweaked presets into Friedman didn’t sound nearly as good as FM3 out of the box into the Alto.
The Alto worked just as good?

I will have my FM3 into my Friedman ASC 12 this week. Can’t wait.
I
t sounded awesome through headphones (off mixer)

The Alto worked just as good?

I have no complaints and I git with the 310 and two 210’s and leave the Friedman at home because it is so heavy.
I am not a “critical listener” or a very good player even. There are musicians better than me in the audience every time I play and they all compliment me on how amazing and varied my guitar sounds are no matter what I’m plugged into, and that is with my ax8. I wonder if I they’ll notice when I get my FM3 gig ready. My FC6 just showed up today, and I’m really looking forward to the new firmware and Matt’s “killer app” layouts.

Looking good....did you Velcro to a pedal train ? Trying to figure out how to mount the FM3.
thx

I have a July 1st Canada Day concert which I'm hoping to have my FM3 ready for its maiden voyage. The previous 3 July 1st gigs were with my AX8 and only fitting as I received my AX8 about 2 weeks prior to its launch.

Seeing that I am on the April 23rd wait list, I'm pretty sure it will in plenty of time....

Awesome to see the FM3 onstage and ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom