Let's see those FM3 rigs!

Silly question for all temple audio users :

Does XLR câbles can fit through the biggest holes? Or you are all soldering your own?

Silly question for all temple audio users :

Does XLR câbles can fit through the biggest holes? Or you are all soldering your own?
Hi. I used these cables:

Amazon product ASIN B0931152LC
You can easily remove the connector casings and once disassembled the male XLR end of the cable will easily go through the bigger whole on the top of the Temple Audio boards. You can then reassemble it and keep it always plugged to your FM3. On the bottom, you then connect the other end to an XLR feedthrough connector (such as this: Amazon product ASIN B002905LB2).

You will also need one of those to affix the XLR feedthroughs to the side of the board:

https://www.long-mcquade.com/products/107390/

You can also of course do some soldering if you have the patience (and talent!).

Hope this helps,
Cheers,
J

P.S.: I posted pictures of my board at some point in this thread if you do a search for it.

Reactions: Rex
Hi. I used these cables:

Amazon product ASIN B0931152LC
You can easily remove the connector casings and once disassembled the male XLR end of the cable will easily go through the bigger whole on the top of the Temple Audio boards. You can then reassemble it and keep it always plugged to your FM3. On the bottom, you then connect the other end to an XLR feedthrough connector (such as this: Amazon product ASIN B002905LB2).

You will also need one of those to affix the XLR feedthroughs to the side of the board:

https://www.long-mcquade.com/products/107390/

You can also of course do some soldering if you have the patience (and talent!).

Hope this helps,
Cheers,
J

P.S.: I posted pictures of my board at some point in this thread if you do a search for it.
Thanks for the links! Useful infos!

Here’s my current FM3 board, that I mainly use for bass these days.

Out 1 XLR straight to PA and Out 2 to my bass amp for some onstage thump.

Exp 1 controls volume of Out 1 and Exp2 Out 2 volume to the amp.

With FC6 and maxed out double-switch it gives me all the control I need.. especially useful with the new porting of Sets/Songs to the FM3!!

Works like a charm!!

Thx FAS!!
Joce

Attachments

• 873A26E3-D6B9-4EEA-A29D-A3806EA78C85.jpeg
    873A26E3-D6B9-4EEA-A29D-A3806EA78C85.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 156
  • 90A6A08C-D421-4D2D-A256-9B37CA9869FA.jpeg
    90A6A08C-D421-4D2D-A256-9B37CA9869FA.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 158
Last edited:
My FM3, FC6, EV2, drop pedal and Temple Audio Duo 35 board.

Used the screws already in fm3 and fc6. They were 16mm long as it is. Left the “feet” on. Holding up strong but may get some 20mm length screws because I left the rubber surround on the units.
The EV-2 was not a direct fit though. Was only able to secure the pedal with 2 of the 4 mounting screws. The EV-2 is not a perfect rectangle. I plan on getting longer screws for it, so I can put the rubber feet back on it. Screw length of the EV-2 is 8mm. Going to go with a 16mm to be able to add the rubber feet back on. Other than that, this thing is solid.

Attachments

• DF3AC571-76E4-49C1-9B88-50840EED6674.jpeg
    DF3AC571-76E4-49C1-9B88-50840EED6674.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Trying to offload the FM3 as I am ordering an Axe FX III, but it'll do for now. ;)

ieclIDg.jpg

Quick question , I was looking for the Adam studio monitors , how do you like that size? I'm debating for my office the 7 vs 4, do you find the 4 to be enough for you?

When you want to experiment with wet/dry, but don't have two amps, but do have a SLO-30, a SD170, and two cabs. This worked an absolute treat. FM3 sending a 5150 50W Blue to the Marshall cab on the right loaded with Greenbacks. Acting as the wet. SLO-30 on the left is the dry. Sounds amazing.

Untitled.jpg

When you want to experiment with wet/dry, but don't have two amps, but do have a SLO-30, a SD170, and two cabs. This worked an absolute treat. FM3 sending a 5150 50W Blue to the Marshall cab on the right loaded with Greenbacks. Acting as the wet. SLO-30 on the left is the dry. Sounds amazing.

View attachment 113730
Nice, creative setup! You might want to get your FM3 off of the shag carpet, though. That’ll play hell with ventilation.

Last edited:
D924BB15-1CA8-42FE-98AB-D835FD2FE881.jpeg
I just finished wiring this board up! The archer is awesome as a boost and the big sky frees up a bunch of DSP. I’m using the fm3 for amp tones and modulation, and pedals for everything else. It all fits nicely in a pelican 1615 air.

I’ve been using the fm9T, but I’m really looking forward to gigging this board!

Back
Top Bottom