Let's see those FM3 rigs!

How are you liking the Ventris in addition to the Fractal reverbs? On my live (tube) rig I am using a Source Audio Ventris and Nemesis, but have always felt like the reverbs in my Axe-Fx III are on par.

I'm mostly using it as a way of saving CPU. The reverbs in the Fractal are pretty nice, though there is something special about cascading two reverbs on the Ventris.

Temple Audio Duo 34 - just fit everything with some breathing room between all. Added bonus - the Relay G50 wireless goes underneath with the antennas up through the board. Everything lined up well - had to drill four holes slightly larger (circled in red) for the EV pedals.

temple duo 34-1.jpg

temple duo 34-2.jpg

pedalboard underside.jpg

Temple Audio Duo 34 - just fit everything with some breathing room between all. Added bonus - the Relay G50 wireless goes underneath with the antennas up through the board. Everything lined up well - had to drill four holes slightly larger (circled in red) for the EV pedals.

View attachment 80079

View attachment 80080

View attachment 80081
Man looks great but a snug fir For sure. i was hoping i could fit
Fm3 and Fc6 plus mission ep1 on a 28 or 29 board but I am not sure

Man looks great but a snug fir For sure. i was hoping i could fit
Fm3 and Fc6 plus mission ep1 on a 28 or 29 board but I am not sure
I was glad I could leave the end caps on and still have ventilation space. A couple of options to consider - remove the end caps; have Temple build you a custom length between 28 and 32".

Here's one but it's with an older setup. With the quarantine and no gigs, I've really revamped everything. Looking forward to getting back out there with the new rig!

Thanks for posting that my man! That was very entertaining to watch! You're really talented. Personally, I'm very comfortable playing live and recording, but something about live looping is stress inducing to me lol. You're very skilled at it! Hopefully we can all do shows again soon. Perhaps you could play on Facebook live with friends and family?

Back
Top Bottom