Let's see those FM3 rigs!

Did you mod your FM3 to accept 9V DC input? That's metal af

Also, what's that you've got plugged into the MIDI IN port?

Yes, It's a 9V centre negative OUT mod to power my Morningstar MC3 MIDI controller and Line 6 wireless RELAY G10S https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/homemade-9v-power-out-for-pedals-on-fm3.165083/

As for MIDI IN port it's One Control MIDI-Hammer-Cable, angled cable so it does not stick out.

The FM3 is bolted down. The MIDI controller and Line 6 Relay is attached with 3M Double Lock velcro tape (comes bundled with the pedalboard)

Last edited:
That looks SWEET!

Do you find the 3 switch Morningstar to provide enough additional switching? Based on how you've labeled the midi switches it looks like it would suite my needs.
I got the MC3 a couple of days ago. The picture shows the first bank I programmedThere is still 29 left.

From the manufacturer:
‘30 dual-paged banks
with 3 switches
Quickly access 6 presets per bank simply by toggling’

Pressing A + B brings you to the MC3’s second page of the bank.
Pressing A + C scrolls the MC3’s banks up and B + C down. I think it’s plenty. Also fits nicely within my boards space!

I got the MC3 a couple of days ago. The picture shows the first bank I programmedThere is still 29 left.

From the manufacturer:
‘30 dual-paged banks
with 3 switches
Quickly access 6 presets per bank simply by toggling’

Pressing A + B brings you to the MC3’s second page of the bank.
Pressing A + C scrolls the MC3’s banks up and B + C down. I think it’s plenty. Also fits nicely within my boards space!

Nice! The additional three switches would likely be sufficient for me - and cost effective too.

Back
Top Bottom