Let's see those FM3 rigs!

Sure. I cut the plexiglass into 8” x 9” sections. (I notched out a section of the plexi for the FM3 where the exhaust fan will be). I attached the plexi to the bottom of the FC6 between the end caps with 3M Dual Lock. Then attached the Temple mounting plates to the bottom of the plexi. Everything mounts very securely, and when I need to do a fly date, I can pull the FM3 off of the plexiglass via the dual lock and throw it in my carry-on bag.
View attachment 69432View attachment 69433
Great job. Thanks for the detailed photos!

A "1st" temp setup, basically removed the MFC-101 setup I had and replaced with FM3. Incorporated a ditto jam x2 so loops track beat and stay in time.
Pedal 1 is a spring loaded dedicated to WAH, Pedal 2 I use for master vol, or other fx depending on song, both are Mission pedals I bought in 2013, and still perform reliably after thousands of hours usage, no exaggeration, I'm a WAH and expression whore in my man cave, and I do a lot of stuff in the covers band too.

Wireless is Line 6 Relay G50
Four Cable method setup
2018 EVH 5150 III 6L6 50 watt
2x12 Budda Solid Pine Cab, replaced the Budda Phat 12's with Celestion G12EVH & V30

Last edited:
This is my new dual wield FM3 + FC6 setup.

IMG_9249.jpg

j/k, the unit on left is going to be returned because of something fishy inside.

Waiting for my two Temple Audio DUO 17's and 34 soft bag to arrive. Gonna make two separate pedalboards, so I can bring the FM3 board for smaller shows. For bigger shows I bring FC6 with a separate board. Will post new picks anytime soon. Thanks for the inspiration for two separate boards (I can't remember whom I got the idea from).

You can't believe how tempted I am to keep both units o_O

Last edited:
What are you guys using for “flat” right angle TRS connectors, for side by side connections where space it tight ? Those round metal flat cans are lousy .....
Are there any high quality ones available ?
Thx

Disregard this post... :)

Attachments

• 1593756649625.png
    1593756649625.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
What are you guys using for “flat” right angle TRS connectors, for side by side connections where space it tight ? Those round metal flat cans are lousy .....
Thx
See if SquarePlug SP550-S does it for you.

Thx
I'm trying to learn more about this. Could you post an example of the "round metal flat cans" that are lousy? Maybe an example manufacturer and part number?

Thx

Sweetwater has these from EBS, in 1' and 2' lengths:
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/EBSPCFDLS28--ebs-pcf-dls28-flat-patch-cable-28cm-angle-angle

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/EBSPCFDLS58--ebs-pcf-dls58-flat-patch-cable-58cm-angle-angle

Back
Top Bottom