Lets say you buy 511 + worth of presets in packs, can you load them “per pack”

I’m aware of the cab/preset library tool and its totally awesome, i love it

But when installing a pack, like SUS, They always ask you to set them to U01-X

Is there a way, besides manually having to go to the cab picker to fix each cab, manually, one preset by one,
To load more than one “preset pack” more easily

In other words, lets say I buy SUS pack and Fremen pack, or two
Now each one uses its own cabs
Unless I go to each cab per preset I have to use the cab picker to get the correct sound

Is there a way to load library+cab in a more efficient way than doin it pack by pack, and reset each time? Because thats basically what I’m doing if they are big, like Austin Buddy pack, theres just barely any room to bother putting another, but if you did.....is what I’m asking

I could have sworn FracTool had a feature where it would rip through a bank of presets on your AFIII and for every CAB block, if it found a block using a Bank+Cab slot combination you could have it change it to another Bank+Cab combination. So if a block was using Bank 1, Slot 10 you could change it to Bank 3, Slot 100.

But I guess I just dreamed that.

@AlGrenadine that'd be a pretty cool feature for managing IR moves in the user banks.

When the Axe-Fx III was first announced, since there were so many User Cab slots, I contacted a few other preset makers to try to organize where to put our respective IRs to try to avoid any conflicts with User IR locations for our possible shared customers. Not sure if any took my suggestion? But I volunteered to put my IRs in Bank 2, starting at slot 600.

I could have sworn FracTool had a feature where it would rip through a bank of presets on your AFIII and for every CAB block, if it found a block using a Bank+Cab slot combination you could have it change it to another Bank+Cab combination. So if a block was using Bank 1, Slot 10 you could change it to Bank 3, Slot 100.

But I guess I just dreamed that.

@AlGrenadine that'd be a pretty cool feature for managing IR moves in the user banks.
Yes could be done

When the Axe-Fx III was first announced, since there were so many User Cab slots, I contacted a few other preset makers to try to organize where to put our respective IRs to try to avoid any conflicts with User IR locations for our possible shared customers. Not sure if any took my suggestion? But I volunteered to put my IRs in Bank 2, starting at slot 600.
Maybe do that anywayman? That way users start to gravitate to preferring your preset preferences out of the box
I for one would

Maybe thats a new update cliff could consider? Like a “Preset+Cab” library, where the manufacturer would have to included lets say a XLS spreadsheet, so that would be the template to load, so wherever you drag the UI, you can designate the same thing where youre dropping the presets??

I dont know how to write it, but i think if cliff got that preset XLS to map/match, he could make that third “load presets per pack”option??

Just a suggestion, instead of always having to reload our DB

I’m aware of the cab/preset library tool and its totally awesome, i love it

But when installing a pack, like SUS, They always ask you to set them to U01-X

Is there a way, besides manually having to go to the cab picker to fix each cab, manually, one preset by one,
To load more than one “preset pack” more easily

In other words, lets say I buy SUS pack and Fremen pack, or two
Now each one uses its own cabs
Unless I go to each cab per preset I have to use the cab picker to get the correct sound
you can install the IR on any slot you want it doesnt have to be U01-X,when you load a preset just put attention to the IR #,this what i do,first i load all the IRs,then i load all presets,we need to have back the bundle option on the Axe edit.

Thats what i mean. You have to go to the cab picker for the presets. And its not the hardest thing in the world
But when you have 100 presets, its a lot to do

Unless I’m missing something? Like where is the bundle option FOR doing that? Like i can set them all at lets say U020
then instead of going to each of the 25 presets that use UI 20-25, lets say for example, instead of going to “cab picker” and or reassigning them one by one, how else can you do it collectively

Thast what I’m asking in other words

Thats what i mean. You have to go to the cab picker for the presets. And its not the hardest thing in the world
But when you have 100 presets, its a lot to do

Unless I’m missing something? Like where is the bundle option FOR doing that? Like i can set them all at lets say U020
then instead of going to each of the 25 presets that use UI 20-25, lets say for example, instead of going to “cab picker” and or reassigning them one by one, how else can you do it collectively

Thast what I’m asking in other words
well most of the time i dont load all presets,i like to load only the presets with the amps i like,most of the time i like to buy single presets from Marco Fanton and some other sellers,sadly there is no bundle option on the Axe 3 like was on the axe 2 or the ax8

Yes could be done

Same thing with controllers! I often find myself having to go through full packs 1 preset at a time just to adjust the Manual controllers (expression pedals) to my likings.. very tedious! It’s not currently part of the list of parameters that can be changed ‘en masse’ with FracTool..

Back
Top Bottom