Lets post and like each others Facebook Band Page !

Bizarre, 6 new bands on this thread since I last checked in but no new likes in our camp....

Guys and girls, I believe the purpose/ spirit of this thread was for mutual benefit so please don't just spam your band's facebook page and not contribute.
Thanks to everyone who has been keeping up to date with the like fest!

EDIT: Should probably mention that I'm liking under my name Lyle Crombie.

Last edited:
+1 My whole idea was to help eachother, i quess that's how things goes.... anyway i am up to date again with Silmarillion :)

Bizarre, 6 new bands on this thread since I last checked in but no new likes in our camp....

Guys and girls, I believe the purpose/ spirit of this thread was for mutual benefit so please don't just spam your band's facebook page and not contribute.

Well I think you forgot my page? But for the rest I completely agree with you :)

Jens

Edit and if you hurry up you can be no. 400!

Last edited:
Well I think you forgot my page? But for the rest I completely agree with you :)

Jens

Edit and if you hurry up you can be no. 400!

So sorry Jens! The amusing part about it is that I'm in a bit of a jazz phase atm and your band page leapt out at me. I went straight to your reverbnation page and got so ensconsed in the listening that I navigated away without liking. Apologies! Rectified now.

Sorry, it looks like I missed your page initially Lyle. I have gone back and 'Liked' it now. btw - A link to my band's FB page is in my signature if you would like to do the same. :eek:

So sorry Jens! The amusing part about it is that I'm in a bit of a jazz phase atm and your band page leapt out at me. I went straight to your reverbnation page and got so ensconsed in the listening that I navigated away without liking. Apologies! Rectified now.

No worries, thanks for the like and even more so for taking the time to check out our music!

Just blazed through and LIKED everyone's page up to this post. I also added those of you without band pages as Friends. Tomorrow I'll go back and check out the tunage.

My likes will be listed as Scott Licina (you'll recognized the Hamer/Batman/EVH logo). Hope Everybody returns the favor, this is a newly formed project and we can use the love. :)

Finally was able to listen to a lot of these. It's cool to see so much variety! Keep up the good work gentlemen!

Back
Top Bottom