AFIII Let's post: AITR clips

MK1 owner here.... Here's a quick clip I did with the JCM800 on 17 beta (didn't want to update as i'd have to reload the FullRes cabs ;)

First section is bascially amp into the CAB with YA VH20 cabs loaded. Then the fullres kicks, then the new Maxoff 808, then the fullres is off towards the end.

The space really helps everything breathe and that 808 turns the JCM800 into a girthmonster!!! Currently excited but a bit sad that fullres may never get to MK1 in an easily usable way. Ah well, maybe time for an upgrade.......

MK1 owner here.... Here's a quick clip I did with the JCM800 on 17 beta (didn't want to update as i'd have to reload the FullRes cabs ;)

First section is bascially amp into the CAB with YA VH20 cabs loaded. Then the fullres kicks, then the new Maxoff 808, then the fullres is off towards the end.

The space really helps everything breathe and that 808 turns the JCM800 into a girthmonster!!! Currently excited but a bit sad that fullres may never get to MK1 in an easily usable way. Ah well, maybe time for an upgrade.......

I'm confused - if you have a MK1, how did you use FullRes?

You can load them into the scratchpad and use them until you power the unit down. At power-up you'll need to repeat the process.

I have been experimenting with a brutally honest MESA preset. I'm using YA's OS MESA & MESA 2x12 with the Recto Large room IR and it's freaking glorious. It absolutely loves my old JEM. I'll try to get a clip up before work on Tuesday.

I play through headphone 100% of the time right now, so this is like nirvana.

As the others have said, if you use the latest version of AxeEdit, open a cab block, set slot 3 to scratchpad 1 and slot 4 to scratchpad 2, pan them left/right. Then drag the fullres cabs onto each of the slots 3 and 4. Then off you go.

We have no way of saving them but it works and only takes a few clicks to get setup.

As the others have said, if you use the latest version of AxeEdit, open a cab block, set slot 3 to scratchpad 1 and slot 4 to scratchpad 2, pan them left/right. Then drag the fullres cabs onto each of the slots 3 and 4. Then off you go.

We have no way of saving them but it works and only takes a few clicks to get setup.
Thanks for clearing that up.

I was going to stay at FW 16, it's amazing. I was under the impression Mark 1 couldn't do FullRes IR's at all.. Great news to me!

I was going to stay at FW 16, it's amazing. I was under the impression Mark 1 couldn't do FullRes IR's at all.. Great news to me!
It can, it just can't save them to a user slot. They have to be drag-and-dropped onto the Cab every time you reset or power the unit on.

Back
Top Bottom