• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Let's do it! Waitlist list. Just for fun!

DaveO

Inspired
Better old than dead ... you will be lucky to make it to old age like us :)
speaking of witch, now that I think of it.. hmm what was that I was thinking about? OK Oh now I remember yeah old like me right? oh no its all about the FM3.. Yikes now that I think about it I may forget about it by the time is available to purchase,

Retro Rick

Inspired
speaking of witch, now that I think of it.. hmm what was that I was thinking about? OK Oh now I remember yeah old like me right? oh no its all about the FM3.. Yikes now that I think about it I may forget about it by the time is available to purchase,
Which witch?

Lionfeather

Inspired
I tried to find when I got on the waitlist, which I'm certain was the first week. Can't find it so I just added myself now.
Now I'm really waiting!

Aug 28 11:38 AM

DC23

Experienced
07/25/2019. I was checking out the day it was announced and thought it was cool but I was set with my rig. In July things changed!!

I just got on the waitlist at the beginning of the month, so I might get mine a day or two before the general public:p
I signed up for the FX8 waitlist a couple weeks before. I was totally oblivious to the FM3, I wish the FX8 wait list was included. Oh well. I’ll get it when I get it.

Top Bottom