Let’s see those Les Pauls!

This is pretty much everything, its a bit all over the place going to be redoing the room into the guitar room/ man cave in a few months.

IMG-8590-copy.jpg

IMG-8591-copy.jpg

IMG-8592-copy.jpg

IMG-8593-copy.jpg

IMG-8594-copy.jpg

IMG-8595-copy.jpg

IMG-8596-copy.jpg

IMG-8597-copy.jpg

IMG-8598-copy.jpg

IMG-8599-copy.jpg
Bruh... I think you need some more guitars :oops:

How do you like the Silver Sky? Fret board not too rounded? Pups?
I honestly don’t notice the radius of the silver sky and the pickups sound good and do what they do very well,to me it’s the perfect “strat” dispite all the hate it got and I want to add a maple board one as well.
I don’t like the production line strat’s, so if I were to get one it would have to be a custom shop, and I don’t want to drop that much coin on one at this time.

I’ll play. Here’s my #1 case-queen. A very rare and very mint condition 1993 Ibanez S540 OL. I owned the exact guitar back in 1991 and unfortunately traded it for another guitar that I never got comfortable with. I’ve owned several others of this exact model over the last 10 years, but recently found this one that was NOS and literally never played:

Here's my '93 S540 OL.
31010129.png

A Les Paul style guitar I built from scratch. Stainless steel frets and Slash pickups. Nice low action on a fast neck.

I realize it'd none of my business ..., did you do it ALL yourself and approx. how much do you have into it ?

Thought it was show your les paul at first :D
So here they are, I mean the mains
Just saw this, the guitar stand is very cool, oh, yes and yes so are you AXs but I've never seen a guitar stand like that!
Cheers...

I realize it'd none of my business ..., did you do it ALL yourself and approx. how much do you have into it ?
Yes, I did the whole thing from scratch. The neck inlays were tedious, and getting the neck joint right was also not easy. I’m happy though with how it plays and sounds, and I’m quite particular given my love of EBMM guitars. Can’t remember exact cost but about $1000 + a couple months of work.
I used this guys process.

Back
Top Bottom