Let’s see those Les Pauls!

This is pretty much everything, its a bit all over the place going to be redoing the room into the guitar room/ man cave in a few months.

That's a LOT of guitar cases you have there as well. I have like 20ish guitars in total and only 6 cases for all of them?

You are supposed to post pictures of your guitars and not of your local music store! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
LOL I get that feeling sometimes when I open the door.

That's a LOT of guitar cases you have there as well. I have like 20ish guitars in total and only 6 cases for all of them?

Yea the cases annoy me they take up too much room, aside from one or 2 there is a case for every guitar. When the room gets done and the closet is cleaned out they will all go in there so there out of the way.

Hi, I prefer the JPXI and the JP12 second. They have my favorite Neck Profile...although they’re all great guitars....

Here's my '94 Cobra T
7lCR7xhqIh6B8m22s1Pl1i2XKK1eDFDvPCENOTfp3xTMt3MCbMyJSogrheAEmmhqEDAcZI85Oq2RhqLiMwU0itqPlIykmUBhUHhcUGlPmZCAaJVP_wKBSkbfLxoBh_aUiiMk5qCTKcEqN9yMII1FW392EkoUL-O6ephj10Ml7a3Vdaw8tXTYXRigYrKYYHPDLqS1bDvCx0dhBLx_YH-kwj2OAyoeX5utzcWPDOP6rqTTCA_z6v-_YhAl7idq-Vt9QeL-B53pTZOCqaRzjJCU29M3GrC0cQGCVWW2aZpJMD3Qe72EeK-l-gb0-M8K2JR2w6puuX9d040i72xmCQpxsIqnzD_V_LILzmTHdj7-hJUGNbChi62Y7E8QhcvO90n-VhLLyNCbY-gSDVJQYMMtkE-kcXsFHCQhwSuPTVCJQbDRrztJgfa2JECDL1fAkU2TJy8heO17s6JtDBdv1p9BRabBx-zefy3p4iRrY0j3ny-3VxRBe06W1cE4xmX7xsOoZnKqCFyVQZjzf5AVGzbYiAfVeT4DpBLxxe5GBeKmvMsN6cr14T8wOtU6UZAyvCrd0eLdcWfRtHHrL-3HLk2NeJ_ySLi4FFlbTQQbxSU_Ny83OKLLp3eX7QGLxzx-axuJRmGNGprr_WdsZECfiVe6HxrAtoGH-lGwgOwRagfPxRb8-1B34p3iHliuXlsl-w=w1601-h570-no

Mahogany body with quilted maple top - Cajun Red finish with binding
Mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard.
H2+ and H1- pups
Plays like a dream and sounds absolutely wonderful

Hi, I prefer the JPXI and the JP12 second. They have my favorite Neck Profile...although they’re all great guitars....
I went from jp6 to jp12 and it's a pretty unique neck and radius!
But I don't think my future majesty will disappoint me lol

It's fun bringing the family together for a group shot, isn't it? ;) Also, something tells me you're into Pantera.
I used to have a few more MLs. The blue one is mine and the flame is my wifes. We got them 15 years ago back in HS. Still a Pantera fan but I don't really play those anymore.

This is the story of
How a dolphin was born
004.JPG

In 2014 I went to the luthier Nik Huber. I think of him as the German version of Paul Reed Smith.
I personally handpicked this piece of wood:
decke dolphin 2.jpg

They built this body ...
image 0.jpeg
... and gave it some color ...
image-51.jpeg

The final result: Nik Huber Dolphin II

Dolphin_Komplett.png

For more information go to Nik Huber Guitars

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG