Let’s see those Les Pauls!

1973LesPaulCustom.jpg

You all take some nice pictures of your Les Pauls. My pictures look like ass, but here it is. It's a 2017 Les Paul HP in Blueberry Burst. It's not incredibly "bursty", but I like it fine. I helped a friend out by gifting my older BFG, and the same weekend, this popped up on Craigslist really cheap. Owner had swapped the robot tuners for Graphtech Ratios, and put some Faber parts on it. It came with Burstbucker Pros, but I didn't like them, so swapped them out for 490/498, but still playing with it. Not in love with it, but it feels weird not to have a LP around. I'll have it until I'm willing to drop the money on an Axcess.

les_paul.jpg

You all take some nice pictures of your Les Pauls. My pictures look like ass, but here it is. It's a 2017 Les Paul HP in Blueberry Burst. It's not incredibly "bursty", but I like it fine. I helped a friend out by gifting my older BFG, and the same weekend, this popped up on Craigslist really cheap. Owner had swapped the robot tuners for Graphtech Ratios, and put some Faber parts on it. It came with Burstbucker Pros, but I didn't like them, so swapped them out for 490/498, but still playing with it. Not in love with it, but it feels weird not to have a LP around. I'll have it until I'm willing to drop the money on an Axcess.

View attachment 59436
Cool color.........literally! ;)
You going to get a Floyd or stop tail Axcess?

Cool color.........literally! ;)
You going to get a Floyd or stop tail Axcess?

One of each? :) I originally wanted to get one of those Lifeson sigs, but I ended up playing a black Floyd model, that was so thin and light, and sounded great, so was thinking maybe that instead. My current one is really light, and I like the neck and heal on it, so I might just keep it and get a Floyd model to sit along side.

Back
Top Bottom