• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

LeSs GaInZ??

R.D.

Forum Addict
I can't listen until I get home, but I do have something to say ....

BLASPHEMY !

Seriously though ..., I've never seen anyone be able to play as "clearly" as you do ..., with as much gain ( consistently ) as you usually use. Your muting technique is just phenomenal ... !

I try it, and all I get is a noisy/muddy mess !

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
I can't listen until I get home, but I do have something to say ....

BLASPHEMY !

Seriously though ..., I've never seen anyone be able to play as "clearly" as you do ..., with as much gain ( consistently ) as you usually use. Your muting technique is just phenomenal ... !

I try it, and all I get is a noisy/muddy mess !

Thanks R.D!! :)

mrstrat

Veteran
Damn...awesome tone Mark!! Not sure how you do it, but you always make whatever piece of equipment your playing sound amazing. No doubt.

Care to share your preset?? :encouragement:

Noriuky73

Forum Addict
Damn...awesome tone Mark!! Not sure how you do it, but you always make whatever piece of equipment your playing sound amazing. No doubt.

Care to share your preset?? :encouragement:
And your fingers pleaaaaase ! [emoji12]

BTW totally agreed , You're really an inspiration for us as other forum followers with great musicl skills and deep knowledge of little black box of wonders

is9582

Forum Addict
Great as always Mark. Funny how the gain always sounds the same. Haha. Like that's a bad thing?? Hell no!

Top Bottom