AFIII Les Paul Overdriven tone with the AXE FX 3 (purchased patch) + screenshots of blocks used

David Levi

Inspired
Hi Guys,
little somthing I recorded, its a mellow MK inspired twist on Auld Lang Syne. the credit for the patch maker goes to Mokes (Mokes Money For Nothing Preset)

Since I can't share this patch obviously you can get it from Moke , google search it. I will add block snapshot if anyone wants

sound is based on a Brit JM45.

1590823279038.png

Beautiful...I looked for this patch on Moke's site and could not find it. Can you provide a link? Did you make any changes? Thanks!

Beautiful...I looked for this patch on Moke's site and could not find it. Can you provide a link? Did you make any changes? Thanks!
Hi my bad the patch mame is mokes brothers on arms😄 i did not modify anythin other than increasing output volume a bit. If you cant find it let me know

Would you post a patch for the late Gary Moore, Still Got the Blues, with Gibson?...Awesome as before!

Funny - my version of that patch is nowhere near as soulful. Must be a different version :)
Thanks
Pauly

Hi Guys,
little somthing I recorded, its a mellow MK inspired twist on Auld Lang Syne. the credit for the patch maker goes to Mokes (Mokes Money For Nothing Preset)

Since I can't share this patch obviously you can get it from Moke , google search it. I will add block snapshot if anyone wants

sound is based on a Brit JM45.

View attachment 68116

WOW!!! It sounds exactly as Mark playing, it reminds me a lot of the "If this is goodbye" with Emmylou Harris: that tone, that dynamic touch. Excellent!!

Back
Top Bottom