Leon Todd's Preset in a MIX

Thanks @2112 for your awesome support in this forum and great youtube videos. I took a test and downloaded some of your latest Axe Change presets and recorded a short mix with them. Sounds awesome to my ears!

Presets used:
MK IV + FAT
LT Worship
Lead in Cm
( My own Darkglass preset for Bass http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=5981 )

Hope you guys enjoy the track and tones!

Very cool. Mind sharing your recording set up? I am trying to build a decent home recording rig on a fairly tight budget.

Reactions: DTS
Very cool. Mind sharing your recording set up? I am trying to build a decent home recording rig on a fairly tight budget.

I don't have anything fancy going on.

AX8 goes to Focusrite scarlett 2i4 and I use Yamaha HS5 monitors and AKG k550 headphones for listening. I have a MBP 15" 2015 model and bigger 24" Dell screen to go with it. For recording I use Reaper DAW and Steven Slate Plugins.

Great sounds and a cool tune. What else could anyone ask for in this world?

Tell me about it. All these great tones in our hands. Just pickup the flavor of the day and enjoy the ride.

My flavor was Leons presets today. They really made me smile while playing.

I don't have anything fancy going on.

AX8 goes to Focusrite scarlett 2i4 and I use Yamaha HS5 monitors and AKG k550 headphones for listening. I have a MBP 15" 2015 model and bigger 24" Dell screen to go with it. For recording I use Reaper DAW and Steven Slate Plugins.

Thanks. I don’t know what any of that means. But, I’m doing the research to get smart about this stuff.

Reactions: DTS
Back
Top Bottom