Leon Todd’s tutorial on making a boss sl-20 slicer effect

Exitetard

Inspired
I watched the video the other day now can’t find it so I’m looking for the link to the vid. He used a tremolo and delay block to make it a stutter/gate thing.
I’m not sure how he did it but I think he used like ten tap or mega tap. I’m also forgetting if he used a pitch or envelope follower. I’ve literally gone thru every single video I’m going cross eyed I know it had slicer effect in the title and that’s it. Leon where are you when I need you.

I watched the video the other day now can’t find it so I’m looking for the link to the vid. He used a tremolo and delay block to make it a stutter/gate thing.
I’m not sure how he did it but I think he used like ten tap or mega tap. I’m also forgetting if he used a pitch or envelope follower. I’ve literally gone thru every single video I’m going cross eyed I know it had slicer effect in the title and that’s it. Leon where are you when I need you.
Google is your friend:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=site:forum.fractalaudio.com+slicer+2112

Now I just gotta figure out if I can use output 2 for my amp cab at the same time as using output 1 for monitors.
I should be able to right? As long as I have a power amp sim like two notes stuff? The manual shows it being used with a real cab and power section I don’t see why I couldnt just emulate the power amp
Read the page of the manual titled:

FRONT-OF-HOUSE + GUITAR SPEAKER BACKLINE

Back
Top Bottom