Legacy Firmware Solution

Cliff, what brand/selection of coffee do you drink. You're the coding energizer bunny...all these epiphanies and extra work trying to make as many people as possible. I think I might need to switch away from my Sumatra:cool:

Awesome. Step above and beyond. New firmware is sounding great. Still going through my amps and listening and playing, haven't got to the wah's yet. Something is jucier, chewier.. hard to describe, but different better.

Cliff, If I may address you by your first name?
I have to tell you, I have owned A LOT of gear in my 30ish years of playing guitar, and you BY FAR offer far superior customer service than any company I have ever dealt with.
I have never seen a company, even the best of them, go to the lengths you go to in order to make your customers happy. Kudos to you, wish all companies could go to the lengths that you go to. Fractal really is the model for that customer service should be!!!

Last edited:
Cliff, you are an amazing person. Thanks for working it for us mark I guys! Excited, and of course out of town until Friday. Oh well - will be a great weekend. I told you in another post I would pay for this approach - let me know the PayPal info.

Cliff for President? Nah, that job is all about the compromise. Cliff would never stand for that.

I'm usually not one to write fawning or praising responses, but thank you for your hard work and dedication, Cliff. You went far and above what any other company would have done for their customers. :)

Thanks. I myself and many others appreciate the effort. (And for the record, I don't use the previous versions either. If I update and like it, I don't go back.)

The Quantum 6.00 build is up. To get it to fit in the Mark I/II the ability to use older Modeling Versions was removed but ONLY for the Mark I/II. This required a lot of #ifdef's but I managed to do it.

Now let's talk about some more interesting things.

this is the best news that I've ever seen on this forum, God bless you Sir :)

Back
Top Bottom