Legacy Firmware Solution

Cliff, you are so many levels of amazing, I don't know where to begin! This goes beyond customer service. I have never seen anything like it. Thank you so very much!

Let's leave the discussion about the Mark I/II to another thread and keep this thread on-topic.
The Quantum 6.00 build is up. To get it to fit in the Mark I/II the ability to use older Modeling Versions was removed but ONLY for the Mark I/II. This required a lot of #ifdef's but I managed to do it.

Now let's talk about some more interesting things.

I love you man! Nothing weird, I just hope that whatever I have that worked for flying Preds is the same mojo as whatever it is you got running in your brain housing group, and I can apply it to what I'm in school for now (molecular/developmental/genetics)...

Cliff Chase > Lex Luthor (Category: Bald Geniuses)

Edit: get yourself some Motrin and one of those melted wax baths for your hands. Isn't one of us here a DPT? He posted some stretching techniques for mitigating repetitive motion injury. Does that work?

Last edited:
I just wanted to participate on the discussion and leave my +1 in those threads but then I saw this thread after log in.

T H A N K Y O U !!!

I was really sad this morning as I read the news here but now everything is fine again. Amazing customer support.
Thanks again :)

Cliff and crew,

Thank you so much for the hard work and coding that went into the legacy solution for Mark I/II owners. As one of those, using the most recent firmware has always been the way I work. I respect the reasons others may have for keeping earlier updates as an option. My preferred way of doing things has always been to adapt and evolve with whatever head-bonking revelation you come across that finds its way into new firmware. Being able to take advantage of all the new innovations you will build into the firmware till the Mark I/II life cycle is complete is truly fantastic. I cannot thank you enough. Now....I'm going to install Firwware 6.00!!!!!! Yes!!!

Fantastic!!!!
Cliff, I'm so glad you chose this solution. And that you are once again willing to put in long hours to keep your devoted customers happy :)
A million thanks to you, Sir!

Back
Top Bottom