• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Left my Axe-Fx III on a little too long, oops.....

rnjscooter

Veteran
Ok, so I am an idiot..... Had to leave town and I wasn't gonna take a chance at NOT backing up my AxeIII...... Then I left town..... withOUT turning off the AxeIII.... O CRAP.....

So I left in on, WITH my FC-6, for about 60 hours. Is the unit ok? Should I send it in to get a once over?

Mortified.......:eek:

bdrepko

Forum Addict
Ok, so I am an idiot..... Had to leave town and I wasn't gonna take a chance at NOT backing up my AxeIII...... Then I left town..... withOUT turning off the AxeIII.... O CRAP.....

So I left in on, WITH my FC-6, for about 60 hours. Is the unit ok? Should I send it in to get a once over?

Mortified.......:eek:
Not an expert by any means, but it is not much different than a computer. I have heard of a few folks that never turn it off.

I cherish mine so much its on a voltage regulator giving it a steady stream of 120v. This house has power on the hot side, I've observed 125 at times. We go thru lightbulbs a little too fast here too. Power company refuses to do anything about it. As long as my Fractal is safe I'm happy

ETOLKIEN

Veteran
I cherish mine so much its on a voltage regulator giving it a steady stream of 120v. This house has power on the hot side, I've observed 125 at times. We go thru lightbulbs a little too fast here too. Power company refuses to do anything about it. As long as my Fractal is safe I'm happy
I run mine at 220v (Europe), 125 is not a problem!

mrphlurph

Regular
I just leave mine on...maybe not smart but I do the same with many computers...is it better/worse to leave on vs turn on/off all the time???

Top Bottom