LEDs too bright.

USMC_Trev

Axe-Master
Finally getting around to writing this post. I searched through the pdf manual and did a forum search and couldn't find anything relevant. Is there a way to turn down the LED brightness? They're actually so bright to me that they drown out the text on my stomp labels and the LCD screen.

I recall people sticking small black self adhesive round things on the led lenses. Those dimmed the leds, while retaining illumination at the leds edge.

If that doesn't work.... wear shades?

I use a silver sharpie to color over the lens. It works great and can be easily removed with a bit of acetone.

I recall people sticking small black self adhesive round things on the led lenses. Those dimmed the leds, while retaining illumination at the leds edge.

If that doesn't work.... wear shades?

Yep. Hole punch + Gaff tape = no need for shades. :)

One goal was to avoid making my gear look like crap. I like the silver sharpie idea. Tape all over my MFC, not so much.

One goal was to avoid making my gear look like crap. I like the silver sharpie idea. Tape all over my MFC, not so much.

Personally I think my pedalboard looks great. If you prefer to use a sharpie and acetone over a piece of tape you can easily peel away. Then do it. Hope the acetone wont mess your mfc. My masking tape didnt! Hehehe.

null_zps54b0ca8c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom