AFIII Led Zeppelin - The Ocean Recording Collaboration

Hi,

Here's the latest collaboration video I have completed with Musos from around the world.
All recorded with Axefx3 and Ownhammer Irs.

Hope you enjoy.

Thanks

That was awesome great job love me some Led Zeppelin great job to all.

love the Tone on your guIyar. Witch Ownhammer Irs Did you use they sound great. Band sounds great.

That was awesome great job love me some Led Zeppelin great job to all.

love the Tone on your guIyar. Witch Ownhammer Irs Did you use they sound great. Band sounds great.
Hi, thanks for the comments.

The IR used was from the Heavy Hitters Collection - Volume 1

OH 412 DZL GOV+V30 OH1F-05

Thanks @rustyshed
I haven’t tried any of OwnHammer’s Ir’s but they really sound good. Heavy Hitters I’m going to have to check them out.

Thanks for sharing that information with me.

Keep on Rocking

Thanks @rustyshed
I haven’t tried any of OwnHammer’s Ir’s but they really sound good. Heavy Hitters I’m going to have to check them out.

Thanks for sharing that information with me.

Keep on Rocking
No worries, I’ve tried most IRS out there and pretty much always end up using ownhammer.

The 412 Marshall CB pack is great too it’s irs have a different girth too then I find great for live sound through FOH and frfr.

If you check out the other vids on my channel I use more Ownhammer irs also some Celestion ones too.

Hey Thanks for the heads up on the Ownhammer ir’s I have not tried any of his Ir’s. I have Austin Buddies 1400 Naked amp pack and have found some sweet ir’s from him.

I am going to have to get some of my gear out to update my axe fx iii

We are building a new house so all of my gear except for some acoustic guitars are stored away. Hope to be done early into next year. And then into a house yes!

I’ll have to check out some of your other videos
Thanks again:)

Back
Top Bottom