Led Zeppelin - All My Love

Muzick

Experienced
Anyone know how to play this song? My band is doing this cover and I'm having a hard time figuring it out. I've purchased 'The Mothership' official guitar tab book... but it doesn't seem to match up with the song itself. You guys find this happens a lot? I thought the official tab books were supposed to be legit?

Thanks in advance for any help / advice.

you gotta take all tabs with a grain of salt so to speak... check the song notes for alternate tuning suggestions... could be its tabbed right but you need to retune...
just a thought
good luck!

you gotta take all tabs with a grain of salt so to speak... check the song notes for alternate tuning suggestions... could be its tabbed right but you need to retune...
just a thought
good luck!

+1.Page was famous for oddball tunings.went through the same thing with the Rain song long ago.learned it by ear in standard tuning.my fingers hurt for weeks.years later i found a transcription with the proper tuning.so much easier to play with 2 finger chords.:)

You need a guitar with a B-Bender, or a Roland VG series with a hex pickup configured to simulate a B-Bender to do this song properly.

Back
Top Bottom