LED Screen went Blank

benqchina

I was using my FM3 at home, thankfully not at a gig, and the LED screen suddenly went blank. The screen did not go dark. Instead, it went gray. I turned off the unit and then turned it back on. After I did that, the problem was corrected. My concern is that his could happen at a rehearsal or a gig. Has anyone else had, or heard of, this problem?

I was using my FM3 at home, thankfully not at a gig, and the LED screen suddenly went blank. The screen did not go dark. Instead, it went gray. I turned off the unit and then turned it back on. After I did that, the problem was corrected. My concern is that his could happen at a rehearsal or a gig. Has anyone else had, or heard of, this problem?
Do you know what preset you were on? If so, please upload your "System + FC" backup from FractalBot and the preset. Feel free to send them directly to me if that makes you more comfortable at any level.

what firmware? what were you doing when it went grey?

i've never seen this reported.

Do you know what preset you were on? If so, please upload your "System + FC" backup from FractalBot and the preset. Feel free to send them directly to me if that makes you more comfortable at any level.
I was gently scrolling presets using the value button so that I could line up the presets that I liked. I don't know which preset that I was leaving and going to. The screen went blank as I scrolled one preset to the right. Have you heard of this issue elsewhere? Is there something I can do to avoid the same problem in the future? Thanks.

what firmware? what were you doing when it went grey?

i've never seen this reported.
I was gently scrolling to the right using the value knob. The screen went gray as I went one click to the right. I am using firmware 2.0. Thanks for your interest.

Thank you for letting me know about the 3.0. I just updated the firmware. Hopefully, the problem will not repeat. I am enjoying the FM3. I don't think I will ever go back to lugging amps around. At age 70, that gets tough.

Back
Top Bottom