Not a Bug LED ring does not light up with certain programming!

aalrh

Inspired
The LED ring don´t dim in following FS configuration:
TAP
Category: Effect
Function: Chan Select
Effect: Drive 1
Channel Select: A
Smart Bypass: ON

The FS works fine. Drive 1 (Chanel A) on/off.

I use this configuration, cause an other FS I select Drive 1 (Chanel B). Here ist the same problem. Effect off - the LED rind don´t dim. Effect on - the LED rind is bright.

It looks optically as if the drive block is not present in the chain.

Is this a Bug or does it require a "beauty correction" in the programming?

If the block on a channel is on a channel other than the one being selected, it will be off.

Channel Select is not the same as Effect Bypass even with the Smart Bypass.

@unix-guy : I actually think the FC manual is not specifically clear (from the FC manual, page 8):
The LED ring is bright when the designated Channel is active, dim when it is not, and OFF if the effect assigned to the switch is not contained in the current preset.
Actually, it is also off when the effect is present, "Smart Bypass" is activated, and the effect is bypassed.

@unix-guy : I actually think the FC manual is not specifically clear (from the FC manual, page 8):

Actually, it is also off when the effect is present, "Smart Bypass" is activated, and the effect is bypassed.
You are correct... It does say that. I must be thinking of some similar setup because I had a similar problem in the past with Axe Fx III and FC-12... Or else the manual is not correct.

The time I had problems was before there was a dedicated Footswitch Function guide and it was all part of the FC manual.

Maybe @Admin M@ can comment since I know he wrote the original FC manual.

Back
Top Bottom