Leave us with the current bugs?

haha? cron¿? no need to store a canvas to Cliff, he won his position by his work,but that should already be accustomed to this kind of "praise".XX

Firm and edit:
Cliff, I know it's a smart guy,and I think, you know that there are no bugs were fixed, with which I encounter every day.
I can I make a list of what I consider vital, but only if I have the guarantee that it will give the final solution.

Last edited:
haha? cron¿? no need to store a canvas to Cliff, he won his position by his work,but that should already be accustomed to this kind of "praise".XX

Firm and edit:
Cliff, I know it's a smart guy,and I think, you know that there are no bugs were fixed, with which I encounter every day.
I can I make a list of what I consider vital, but only if I have the guarantee that it will give the final solution.

do you know what a bug is?

just making sure...

Firm and edit:

Wow... just wow.

Firm and edit:

If you can make a list, then you should do so and put it in the bug forum... that's what it's there for.

But just remember, the lack of a desired feature is not the same as something not working as advertised.

If you can make a list, then you should do so and put it in the bug forum... that's what it's there for.

But just remember, the lack of a desired feature is not the same as something not working as advertised.

Couldn't have said it better. List them in the bug section.

Back
Top Bottom