Leap of Faith

jakbur

Experienced
Finally sold my XL+ and MFC MKIII. My buddy has been patiently waiting over 5 months (since I got my AxeFxIII) to buy them. I've been paying credit card interest on the AxeFxIII since then so its nice to pay that off finally. My band has a planed lull in gigs for a while and I'm betting/hoping/praying that I will have an FC before we start back up again. I just don't want to go thru all the work of buying, learning, setting up, and eventually selling another controller knowing it will be a huge compromise over what I really need it to do not to mention all that for something that will be very temporary.
Would really like to know sooner than later if my faith in God, The Universe and Fractal Audio will fall in my favor.

We are all in same boat here with the FC. I am dying to use mine live and just take a simple setup with me. Love my amps but I love what the Axe III has with everything in one box. Just so much power under the hood and the tone is incredible! It will happen at some point.

We are all in same boat here with the FC. I am dying to use mine live and just take a simple setup with me. Love my amps but I love what the Axe III has with everything in one box. Just so much power under the hood and the tone is incredible! It will happen at some point.
I'm dreading having to set up my AmpliFire 12(need many presets) with MIDI/CC controlling my GR 55 and Voice Live for gigging . I would rather carry my old school gear in but I sold all that when the Axe replaced it all.

Back
Top Bottom